R-Life offers furnished apartments in Yokohama that are available for renting starting at 7 days.
Our bilingual staff will support you during your stay whether you are a tourist or on a working holiday.
Units are available from as short as one week or for longer periods of more than one month.
The R-Life Series of furnished apartments are a service of Rent Life.
We offer furnished apartments that include furniture and electric appliances that are available from short-term lease.
Ease of moving in.
R-Life Weekly Monthly units are available free of any security deposit, key money, or brokerage fee. Since the units are already furnished, there is no need to concern yourself with purchasing furnishings and appliances.
Moving into a standard residential apartment typically requires that you pay 1 month's rent in deposit, 1 month's rent in key money, 1 month's rent in a brokerage fee, purchase of all furnishings and appliances, etc. The initial costs can be overwhelming if you are not financially prepared. With the R-Life Series of rental units, you can move-in immediately and avoid huge initial costs.
Additional costs include utilities, cleaning fee (for when you move out), and insurance.
Rental of bedding/linen are available as an option.
Rental Wi-Fi is also available via our partner company.
Compared to a business hotel.
The R-Life Series of rental units offer greater comfort and cost performance.
Our series of units are located in buildings where your neighbors are long-term residents renting under a standard lease.
Thus, our units are in buildings that offer ease of access where you are free of dealing with front-desk staff or building management staff who are constantly watching your coming and going.
Our units come with a small kitchen, and in some cases, the bath and restroom are separate. You can stay in our units as if the apartment were your own home, free of the stress of living out of a suitcase.
Our short-term, medium-term, and long-term leases allow you to use the apartment for a variety of purposes that meet your needs.
Our units can fill the needs of a temporary residence that can be necessary at times whether you are Japanese or a foreigner. For example:
- A temporary residence while your primary residence is undergoing major renovation.
- A temporary residence while you attend to the needs of medical care at a local hospital or nursing care of a loved one.
A temporary residence that you can use as your “base camp” as you set out for sightseeing adventures.
- A legal residence for foreigners visiting Japan on working holiday.
- A legal residence for foreigners coming to Japan to start a new life.
- Our units are available to corporate clients in need of temporary housing for their staff on short-term assignment or on business trips far from home.
- Comfortable accommodations during long business trips or for use during staff training being held in the Yokohama-Tokyo areas.
- Company housing or dormitory for staff who have been transferred or non-married staff who need enough space just for one person.
- Temporary residence for staff who need housing on short-notice due to a sudden need.
- Accommodations for short-term temporary staff
Feel free to inquire about vacancies or booking a reservation.
Business Hours:10:00 to 18:30(Thursday to Monday)
Email inquiryMake inquiry
Rent Life Co., Ltd.
Kaede Dai-2 Building 6F, 2-5-10 Shin-Yokohama Kohoku-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa -